SCHOOL UNIFORM UPDATE
1st June 2020
Following the recent social distancing and return to work protocols announced by the Government, we have updated our School Uniform Policy to support both our customers and staff in these uncertain times.
Here is some key information for you to know before buying your school uniform:
1. We have launched a new school uniform section on our website.
2. We are encouraging all customers to order their uniforms online this year as we will be unable to measure children in store.
3. There is a size chart within every school product which will assist you measure your child at home and calculate the correct size.
4. Orders can be placed now with a 25% deposit
5. We will call you in August when items are all in stock and the balance can be paid over the phone
6. Orders can be collected in store or couriered to your home at a cost of €5.
7. Exchanges can be made in store if sizes are incorrect.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding in these uncertain times.